Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outfit of the Day#3

Assalam Walaikum/ Hey,

I'm on a roll with these outfit of the days. So, it rained...again. You know what they say about April showers. Anyway, I didn't let the rain put a hamper on my mood or my outfit today. So I'll post my outfit below:


Okay, today I wore a green top that ties. I've had this shirt for a while now. I put a yellow regular long sleeved shirt (inner) inside. I wore black jeans and Knee high boot s for the rain. Also, today people driving trucks decided it would be okay to just splash people. I almost got soaked so many times today. Anyway, for hijab I bought this scarf at a store called Rainbow. I wore black jeans and for accessories I wore multi-colored earrings. You can see them best in the first photo and an ithani hijab pin. An ithani hijab pin is a pin that is like a brooch and it has to part to clip, it is connected by a chain. So, thats it. :)

Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. Really like this scarf, it's so cheerful and pretty! I love the yellow and blue together. Very nice dangly chain thingy too!

    ReplyDelete