Thursday, June 20, 2013

Clarisonic Mia Week 1 update

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

So, it's been a week since I got my Clarisonic Mia and I thought I should share the changes that I'm already seeing.

In the picture above I don't have on any makeup. However, I feel that this picture doesn't give the best depiction of my face. Here is a close up.
After the first use the Mia made my skin so soft and within a week it changed the texture of my skin. It became smoother and brighter. My acne scars and hyper-pigmentation have started to fade.
This the left side of my face and like I said before my acne scars have started to fade but I think my skin is going through the purging phase. Which may explain that pimple on my cheek. But, it is the only real breakout I've had in a while. So, I don't think I will go through a drastic purging phase like some people have.
This is the right side of my face. No breakouts just old acne scars. 
I thought I'd explain the Clarisonic a bit more.
This the sensitive brush head that came with my Mia. So, the way it works is that the inner ring of bristles which start with the ring of black bristles move back really quickly. The outer ring of white bristles don't move. Their main purpose seems to be to keep water from running down your face while the other bristles are moving. 
I've been using my Mia once a day. I usually use it at night when I'm in the shower. But, today I'm going to make it twice a day and see how my skin reacts.
Also on a side note, at first I couldn't figure out how to dry the brush head after using it. I left out to dry overnight like  people on YouTube said they did. No such luck. So I went on the Clarisonic website and found it in the FAQ's in the answer to a question about cleaning it. It said to turn the Clarisonic on while rubbing the brush head against a towel for 5-10 seconds.That takes out the excess water so that it can dry.
If I wear makeup I take off my eye makeup and any foundation or tinted moisturizer I may be wearing then I use the Mia and it still takes makeup off my face.
I had to charged my Mia on Friday night into Saturday afternoon. It didn't take 24 hours like I heard it would.
So, that it.
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment