Monday, February 18, 2013

Outfit of the Day # 12

Assalam Wa Alaykum/ Hi,
I should be studying but I decided to take a quick break and make this post. I've been slacking on taking pictures for this fall/ winter. But, I happen to have some that I have not put up and this is one of them.



I'm not quite sure how to describe the top I'm wearing in this. As you can see it is a button-down and it comes with a belt. I'm wearing a white inner shirt because it is sleeveless and black jeans. For my hijab I'm wearing a sparkly white hijab with a purplish-maroon hijab that has little baubles on the ends of it. I've shown the last hijab before in a haul I think. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this already but the only thing I don't like about it is that if you don't style it right the baubles will hit you in the face. That's it.
P.S. I have an instagram! My username is asanusi. So, check it out.
Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment