Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Open Box: Sephora

Assalam wa Alaykun/ Hi,
I received an order I made from Sephora a couple weeks ago and decided to share it. It was a small purchase just one thing but I received a number of samples. I love getting samples. It's free stuff! So, I always utilize as many coupon offers as I can. So, let's get started:

I'll start off with the samples. The first one is La vie est belle by Lancome.

I love the way this perfume smells. I may consider buying it when it runs out. However, I'm also in love with Bright Crystal by Versace.
The next one is Marchesa Parfum D'Extase.
This perfum has a standard perfum smell. It's okay but I probably wouldn't purchase. The next one is Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity.
 I haven't tried this soap yet. So, I can't give any real comment about it. The next on is Benefit's Some Kind a Gorgeous in medium in a to-go size.

The packaging for this is cool! It's supposed to be a record player.
At first glance I thought the color matched me perfectly. And it did. It matched my hand perfectly. Which of course is much lighter than my face. Go figure!
Right now I'm trying to use it as a concealer. I'll see if that works. It's too cute to just throw away. Finally, my purchase for this order was Clinique's Acne Solution Clear Skin System.
So, far this has been working to clear up my face. It's going slowly though.
So, that's everything. 
Until Next Time :)











No comments:

Post a Comment