Saturday, March 16, 2013

Movie Review: Oz The Great and Powerful

Assalam wa Alaykum/Hi,
So, it's looks like another movie review! I'm getting out more often. So, expect more of these! In fact, I'm supposed to be going to the movies on Monday. Guess what movie I'll be seeing?
So let's get to it:
Like last time I'm going to post info I can find on imbd. That way I won't be a spoilsport. :p

A small-time magician arrives in an enchanted land and is forced to decide if he will be a good man or a great one. 


Wow. If I gave summaries like this for my assignments I would be failing classes. I suppose they don't want to give everything away because that's just annoying. I digress!

I liked the movie. (Wow, that was horrible) It was very visually captivating. I didn't see it in 3-D so I may have missed out. Hopefully, not on much. Majority of my friends that saw it with me compared it to Alice in Wonderland. I've never seen Alice in Wonderland. (Don't judge me!) I did find out that Oz had the same producer as Alice in Wonderland.
It could have been better. But, it was decent. I wouldn't say that it was my favorite movie all time. I think it received too much hype. So, it didn't reach my high expectations and I was slightly disappointed.
Please excuse me in this post if I'm strange in anyway. It's late and I'm tired but too lazy to go to bed. (Yeah, I'm weird like that)
Anyway, I'm on spring break! (Woot!) But all my friends from home get off for break next week...when I go back. -_- That's some real BS. I probably won't see most of them because they're busy. :(
So, there may be a couple more posts. MAY. I have many assignments to work on this week too.
Next post is on the Glinda palette. Oo relevance! Lol
Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment