Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Game of Thrones Season 3 Episode 9

Assalam wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Normally I rant on the Season finale of my favorite TV series, but the writers of the Game of Thrones did not wait until the season finale (next episode) to mess with my mind!

*******************************SPOILERS*************************************
I'm only shocked about the fact that they pretty much killed off every adult in the Stark family. Did they have a purpose? As you can tell the fact that they killed Robb and his mother really upset me! Especially since Arya was just about to be reunited with them. I knew something bad was going to happen because I found out that she was supposed to become an assassin and there was no way that would happen if she got reunited with her brother and her mother.

I've started to read the first book but was unable to finish it. So, I didn't know that this was coming! The whole time I was like "please let them live, please let them live." Another thing that got me is that they killed the direwolf as well! Poor thing. Those wolves are dying out with their owners. There are four left. But, Arya sent her's away and Jon Snow's is with the Crows on the other side of the wall. Hopefully, they will become reunited, especially Arya and her direwolf.

Speaking of Jon Snow, it was kind of messed up what he did. He should have taken that girl with him (I forgot her name). We didn't see any part of Kings Landing in this episode. I'm curious about what is going on with Sansa and Tyrion. He didn't force her to consummate the marriage. His father will be angry.
********************************SPOILERS*****************************************

I wasn't going to post about this but then I watched that episode and had to rant. Depending on how I feel with the season finale, I may post about that episode as well.

Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment