Saturday, October 19, 2013

Outfit of the Day # 15

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

I was in Dubai Mall yesterday and I was really loving my outfit. So, I decided to do a Outfit of the Day post. I know I've been lagging on these.

Shirtdress: American Eagle
I've been loving American Eagle and Forever 21 here. I've spent way more money in these stores than I really should have. I also took this picture in the AE dressing rooms. heh
This dress was still on the rack when I took the picture. Awkward.
Cardigan: Kohl's 
The cardigan has a lace back so I had let my hijab hang more in the back rather than pulling it forward like normal. Otherwise, the sides of my shoulders would have been showing.
Hijab: ICNA
Bag: Forever 21
Another more recent purchase. :)

So, that's it.
Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment