Friday, October 18, 2013

Harper's Bazaar World Fashion

Assalam wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Eid Mubarak! So last week there were some fashion events happening in the malls of Dubai. The first one that I attended was the Harper's Bazaar World Fashion show. This one occurred in the Mall of the Emirates. So, I'd thought that I would share some pictures.





















After all these beautiful pieces were modeled for us, Nancy Ajram was brought on stage for an interview. I'm pretty sure she is the only reason why most of those people came. At least she is why I went.


Overall, it was a fun experience. It would have been awesome if she performed though. Now, she's in Cleveland, touring. If she's anywhere in the tri-state area I'll be upset. It would happen when I'm out of the country.

Until Next Time
Aleema

No comments:

Post a Comment