Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Favorite Makeup Look # 2

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

This is another one of my favorite make up looks. It took more time than I would have preferred. I would probably wear this look if I was going out with friends.




All of the products that I used are in the picture above except for Maybelline color tattoo in the color 'Pomegranate Punk.'


1) I applied foundation using Maybelline's Superstay in the shade 'Caramel'
2) I used Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Darspot treatment eraser as an under eye concealer
3) I used my third blush in my Inglots palette- The pink one
4) I used Maybelline's color tattoo in 'pomegranate punk' all over my lid as a base
5) I applied 'Toasted' from the Naked palette on my lid below my crease
6) I applied a reddish brown color from the Sephora palette in my crease and blended upward; keep applying until you get the intensity that you want
7) I made a winged liner using the black gel liner in the Sephora palette
8) I applied 'Sin' from the Naked palette in my inner tear duct and 'Virgin' on my browbone
9) I applied Maybelline Colorsensation lipgloss in the color 120 'Plum Luster'
10) I applied MAC's 'Rebel' in the center of my lips


Comments? Suggestions?

Until Next Time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment