Monday, July 7, 2014

Outfit of the Day # 17- Beach Edition

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

I hope everyone that is fasting is having an easy time. It seems to get easier everyday for me and for that I am very thankful because I am not nice when I'm hungry. I get hangry especially if I'm hot.

Today's Outfit of the day post is a throwback to almost a year ago. (How time flies!) When I was in Grenada in the Caribbean. I would wear this outfit when I was going to the beach or knew that I was going to get wet.

Please excuse the lack of makeup and my hijab. The humidity and wind was relentless.

These pictures are from two different days. They entire outfit is the same except the hijabs.


The long racer back tank top is from Target. It was in their sleepwear section. (Yay for re-purposing!) Its thin very soft and stretchy. I can never remember where I bought these white shirts from. But, they can be found at clothing store that has a basics line. The green cargo pants might be from Old Navy or The Gap. I'm not exactly sure. The green hijab in the first picture is from J.C. Penny. The hijab in the second picture is from a store called Rainbow.

So, That's it.
Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment