Monday, June 30, 2014

June Favorites!

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

June has ended therefore it's time for me to share my favorites. Also, Ramadan Kareem to everyone that will be observing the holy month. There are some things from my previous favorites post that I'm still using such as my Chocolate Bar palette, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, and my Beauty Blender. They won't be mentioned in this favorites but you can read my May favorites here.


1) Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Pandore

This one is a new love of mine. It's long lasting and very pigmented! You can read my review here.

2) Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

This my go to when I don't want to wear foundation but I want some kind of coverage. It's a little pricey but it does what it needs to do. You can read my review of it here.

3) MAC Lipstick in Mystical + Jordana Lip liner in Sliver Lilac

The MAC lipstick is from the Alluring Aquatic Collection.This combination gives me a very natural looking lip color. When I wear the lipstick alone I don't like the way it looks on my lips. So, I wear the lip liner under it to give it more of a purple undertone.


 I'm wearing this lip duo in the picture below.


4)Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

This foundation is another new love. It doesn't keep me matte all day, but it keeps me matte longer than most foundations that I've tried. I recently reviewed this foundation. I'm in the shade 6W1 Sandalwood.

5) Orange is the New Black

I haven't done a miscellaneous post about one of my favorite TV shows in a while so I decided to add one to this month's favorites. I surprisingly became hooked on this show. I've heard the hype but  didn't expect it to get drawn in. I watched all two seasons on Netflix in a week. That's how bad it was. I expected the main character Piper to be in the fashion industry because of the title of the show. But, she wasn't. Despite that the show is well written and addictive. I recommend it if you a lot of free time you need to fill. This show is for mature viewers so make sure you're of age and there are no children in the room with you.
So, That's it.
Until Next Time,
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment