Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag!

Assalam wa Alaykum/Hi,


Today, I'm going to share the contents of October Ipsy bag. I did receive the September bag and I added it at the end of my birthday haul but that footage got ruined. So, the theme for this month's glambag is 'Beauty Candy' and everything is all pastel colors with lots of pink. It's an interesting theme to have in fall. It looks very spring.



Onto the contents of my Ipsy bag. The first thing that I see is this StarLooks lipgloss in the shade Guilty Pleasure.



Lip products that are this color tend to scare me. However, when I applied this lipgloss it was pretty much clear and gave a slight pink tint.



The next thing in my bag is a hand cream it's my second one from Ipsy so far. It's the Fig's and Rouge Rose Berry Nourishing & Soothing hand cream.


 I really like this hand cream so far. The smell reminds me of Koolaid.


 Next was, épicé purifying exfoliant. I haven't used this yet since I currently have an exfoliant that I'm using, but the particles in this aren't too abrasive and feel like salt or sugar.


 Like they can dissolve in water.



 The last thing that was actually in my bag was the Volumeyes mascara by Modelco. I haven't open this mascara yet and probably won't for a while. I have a bunch of mascaras that I need to finish using.



The last thing I received from Ipsy, wasn't actually in the bag. It was in the mailer. It's the Nicole by O.P.I. nail polish in Feeling Very Cherry. This is a pretty dark plum color.

So, That's Everything that was in my Ipsy bag.
A corresponding video will go up on my channel by Thursday.

What did you get in your Ipsy glam bag?

Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment