Thursday, September 15, 2011

It's been a while....

Assalam wa Alaikum/ Hi,

Okay, it's been a while since I've updated. That is because for the duration of that time I've moved and didn't have internet for a while. Then it was decided upon that I should go away for college. It's going good but I miss the city :(. I'm counting down the days until I can go back. Anyway, although I couldn't post I have been taking pictures and I have a lot on my ipod. So, I have a few Outfit of the Days. I was going to put up my graduation outfit but I'm having picture problems. So, I'm going to try to put it up tomorrow. I have to change my info section. I am now 18 as of yesterday :). Yay!
Until Next Time,
Aleema :)

2 comments:

  1. Salaaaama, great to see youre back! I thought you had abandoned the blogosphere! Happy birthday for yesterday and congrats on your graduation! what are you studying at college??xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaams :),
    Oh no! I couldn't do that. Thank you! I'm majoring in Linguistics and I may double major but I'm still deciding on that.

    ReplyDelete