Friday, September 16, 2011

Outfit of the Day# 8/ Lake Ontario

Assalam wa Alaykum/ Hi,

So, I decided to put today's outfit up first because it has one new hijab out of two i got in the mail recently :). So, I was excited to wear it.

Sorry about the bad picture quality. I have poor lighting in my room. Yes, I am standing on a chair in that second photo. Also, this is a new hijab style! It was supposed to Marafy's chic style but it wasn't long enough so I ended up inventing something else.


Here are some alternate views. I'm not sure if anybody would be interested in knowing how I did this. However, if you are let me know and I will find a way to tell you...? I'm not sure how I'm going to do that. I don't think I could do the video hijab tutorial thing... Those wonderful hijabis get too many negative comments. Anyway, I wanted to show the lake that my college campus is practically sitting on...Lake Ontario. Yup, I'm that far up. So far from NYC. :(



So that's it for now
Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment