Monday, June 18, 2012

Sephora+ Pantone Universe Limited Edition Brush Set

Assalam wa Alaikum/ Hi,
It has been so long since I've updated. There really isn't any excuse for it. Well, I've finished my first year of college and I have all the time in the world. So, I'm trying to catch up.
Anyway, this is a review on the new limited edition brush set by Sephora and Pantone Universe.
(Sorry for the backward pictures.)


These brushes are so pretty! In the light they become purple. This set comes with a shadow brush, a crease brush, a shader brush, a smudge brush, and a liner brush. This my first brush set and they seem to work just fine. They pick up color nicely. I haven't used all of them yet.I read reviews on Sephora before I paid for them and everyone that reviewed seemed to be satisfied and had nothing but good things to say. I paid 38 dollars for this set on sephora.com. If you need an eye brush set you should definitely get these. So, that's it. Until Next Time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment