Friday, August 17, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liqiuid Makeup+ Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush

Assalam wa Alaykum/ Hi,
So, I recently bought the new liquid foundation from Urban Decay (it has a really long name!) and the brush they made for it. Although I am a big fan of Urban Decay, I was hesitant to buy this product because of the price. The foundation costs $38 and the brush costs $24. Which is a lot of money. So, I did research lol. I looked up reviews on it on YouTube and on the Sephora website. I only found a couple of bad reviews on the Sephora website and everyone I watched on YouTube loved it. So, I bought it.
It comes in such pretty packaging. It's a shiny bronze-like color as you can see. The brush is in the purple packaging next to it.
My shade is 8.0. I was matched by one of the makeup artists at sephora. What she told me was that the shades that end in .0 are warm (golden undertone) shades and the shades that end in .5 (pink undertones) are the cool shades. She applied the foundation to one side of my cheek and it blended really well. It didn't look like I was wearing foundation.
Here it is outside the box.

Here it is with the cover off. The bottle is really light. So, that's good in case you would like to travel with it. However, the cover does come off quite easily.

The optical blurring brush is so soft. You can probably tell I didn't take that picture. I didn't want to take the brush out of the packaging again for a picture because it was hard to put it back in and I'm in the process of packing. I go back to school soon. Once I get there I'll probably do another post with pictures of me wearing the foundation. So, what do you think? Will you try this foundation? Or have you?
                                                           Until Next Time,
                                                           Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment