Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Season Finale

Assalam Wa Alaykum/ Hi,

I'm home alone and I'm bored so I thought that I would talk about the last episode of Pretty Little Liars. Don't judge me people! This one of the...five/ six shows I watch regularly. Okay just five. It's not bad you just have to give it chance. This season finale left me like: what...??? Okay, if you watch PLL and missed the season finale stop reading because next I have spoilers.

*********SPOILER ALERT**************
Okay, so Spencer finally comes out of her self-imposed imprisonment in that mental institution and I'm like everything is going to go back to normal. Then I find out she's working with Mona and A! I'm like Spencer WTF??? Then Toby comes out of nowhere and I'm like huh? Well, okay I'm not that surprised. But, why would they fake his death if Spencer joined the A-team? Then we find out that Spencer took Malcolm not Mona. I'm like Spencer are you really backstabbing your friends right now? You are the cause for Aria and Mr. Fitz's( I can't remember his first name for my life!) break up! They confront her about and I'm like okay, this is the silverlining. They all start working together again trying to get one over Mona and A. Next thing I know Toby and Spencer are outside, A is coming in a plane, and the house gets set on fire with everyone else in it. At first I was like A set the house on fire because all the door were locked from the outside. But, then Toby gets knocked out (he separated from Spencer for some reason), and the girls are getting dragged out of the house because they are unconscious. We see Alison and so do Hannah and Mona. So, now I'm like who set the house on fire and locked the doors if Alison pulled them out? I thought Alison was A? Why isn't she dead?
**********SPOILER OVER**************

So once again I'm left with more questions than answers at the end of the season. You really need patience for this show because it leaves you in a constant state of suspense. Anyway, I'll have to wait until June to see what happens. Sigh.
Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment