Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clarisonic Mia 1 Month Update

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Ramadan Kareem! So, it has been 1 month since I started using my Clarisonic Mia. I am even more in love with it than I was when I wrote my 1 week update.

My skin keeps improving the more I use it and I love it! I'm using it twice a day instead of just once.  Most of my breakouts have subsided. One or two will appear but they don't last as long as I'm used to nor will they hurt as much.

I've currently been looking for a cleanser to use with my Mia since the sample that came with it is pretty much done. The cleanser was okay, nothing really special. Many people on YouTube recommend the Purity cleanser from Philosophy. On my trip to buy the Inglot blush palette and MAC lipstick I wrote about in my First Impressions blog post I found a travel sized bottle of the Purity cleanser for $10. I will do a separate review on that when I return from my trip.

I realized that if I don't turn on my Mia for more than 5 seconds to dry off the excess water it holds the charge longer. This time I didn't have to charge it for 2 weeks.

On a side not: I've decided vlog while I'm in Grenada for the next two weeks.

So, that's it.
Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment