Friday, July 5, 2013

First Impressions: Inglot Blush + MAC lipstick

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

On Wednesday I went to 34th street to buy a blush palette because I'll be going to the Caribbean on the 13th because my sister is moving there and wants company for the ride. So, I wanted one blush palette to take with me opposed to having 4 different blushes in my makeup bag. So, I started to search for one a week before I went to Inglot. I've heard that they're products are really good so I decided to go into the store and see if I liked their blushes. Also, the palette alone was much cheaper than MAC's so that helped me make my decision.



Above is a picture of the blush palette I customized. I wanted a range from a nice coral color to a pink. I've added the numbers of the colors to the picture. The colors 27 and 29 look much darker and brown online for some reason. But, those were the numbers on the packages the blushes came in. These blushes are very soft and pigmented. The texture is almost creamy. I've swatched the colors below.


63 was picked for me by a friend and the sales associate recommended when she saw that I selected it. So, I'm eager to see how it will look on me. The next thing I bought was a MAC lipstick. This is my first MAC lipstick. I'm still learning how to wear lipstick. It's not as easy as it looks.


This lipstick is in the color ladydanger. Orange seems to be my color for the summer. I wasn't so bold to go with orange and I had a feeling coral wouldn't show up on my lips so I got a reddish orange. In the picture to the left I put a gloss over it. It was one of Revlon's colorburst's in Sunset Peach.
So, That's it for now.
Until Next Time
Aleema :)



No comments:

Post a Comment