Friday, August 9, 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Eid Mubarak!
So, I've noticed lately that I haven't been doing a lot of reviews on drugstore makeup. So, I'm trying to do more posts on them. I have them I just don't review them for some reason.

I ran across this eyeliner at Rite Aid when I was looking for the Pop Art Craze eyeshadow trios, which I still cannot find! Grrr! It was only 3.99.

So, this is what the packaging looks like. It comes with its own brush.


This is the bottom of the jar.


This top of the cover.


 It comes with a plastic cover to keep the product fresh, I believe.


This what it looks like when you first open it.


This is what the eyeliner looked like when  I first swatched it and I wasn't impressed. However, when I actually used with a liner brush it look much darker and lined my eyes without skipping. 

So this eyeliner claims to provide long lasting definition in a waterproof formula. It does provide long lasting definition. I wore this during my trip in Grenada and it held against the heat and humidity of the Caribbean. I wore it all day long and it didn't smudge or disappear. I've never tried it in water as of yet so I can't really prove or disprove its waterproof ability. As for the brush that it came with I feel like it was a bit too think for my liking. 

Final thoughts: I really like this liner. The price is really affordable and it does what it says for the most part. So, you should definitely give it a try.

Until Next Time
Aleema :)


No comments:

Post a Comment