Saturday, September 21, 2013

Clarisonic 3 months Update

Assalam wa Alaykum/ Hi,

So it's been 3 months since I bought my Clarisonic. I've changed the brush head as is recommended but I kept it as a the sensitive. I'm a bit too paranoid to try the Acne one or the deep cleansing one. I don't want them to break me out. 
When I finally changed the brush head a couple weeks ago it looked kind of strange to me. It looks like the bristles are really spread out. I chalked it up to it being new.


Anyway, I have finally settled on a cleanser to use with it. I'm now using the Philosophy Purity Made Simple cleanser. I am in love with this. It works wonders.
I still would recommend the Clarisonic to anyone who would want to invest the money in it. I'm certainly reaping the benefits of it. 
Especially in Dubai. This heat is no joke and I'm prone to getting heat rashes on my face. Not major ones but they're still annoying. I got them but they went away after a day or too.

P.S. I uploaded my second vlog in Dubai last night. The first one went up a couple weeks ago. Here's the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daUMlf1Wvhc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXu3aVKTcF0

Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment