Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Favorite Makeup Look # 1

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

I was going to do my November Favorites when I realized they're pretty much the same as my October Favorites. So, I decided to do something different. Instead of a Favorites post for the month of November I'll do a series of posts about the makeup looks I've been wearing the most recently.

So makeup look # 1
Lately I've been into pinks and purples. I don't know why because I was never really that fond of pink. But, it seems to be my 'Dubai color.'
I mostly used Urban Decay's Glinda Palette for this look. 


1.I put Magic on my lid.
2.Tornado in the crease.
3. I lined my eyes with Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in Pervision.
4. Then I quickly smudged it out with a smudge brush.
5. Next, I applied the side of Aura that flashes bluish-purple in the inner tear ducts and the brow bone.
6. I took what was left on the smudge brush and applied along my lower lash line.
7. I applied Benefit's They're Real Mascara.

 I also darkened the crease using a color similar to Tornado except it wasn't as iridescent.
On my lips I'm wearing Maybelline's Color Sensational Highgloss lipgloss in 100 Raspberry Reflections. I have also worn this look with my MAC lipstick in Rebel. The palette and the gloss were both in my October Favorites.

So, That's it.

Comments? Suggestions?

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment