Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day #16

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Today I wanted to share my outfit that I wore on Saturday. It was the outfit I wore in this Instagram picture:


 If you don't follow me on Instagram, I have button for all my social media on the right. So, you can follow me if you'd like. I went with a friend to the Cherry walk near the Hudson River. It was such a nice day out. We had frozen yogurt and did a lot walking around. Now, if only the weather could have stayed that nice. It's supposed to rain all week.

This is my outfit laid out:



The top can technically be used as a dress. I bought it from Forever 21. I don't remember where I got the long sleeve shirt. You could probably find something similar in the basic section of any clothing store. I've had the green cargo pants since high school, I believe they're from T.J. Maxx. The bag is from Target. I bought it online. It's smaller than I thought it would be but it still fits a lot of stuff. The scarf is from J.C. Penny. The pink inner head piece was from a local Islamic store in Brooklyn.

The sandals are also from Forever 21. I like the rose gold that goes across. It makes it a little more special than your average flip flop.
Sorry about the squinting in the picture above. The sun was really bright that day!



So, That's it.
Until Next Time,
Aleema