Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Outfit of the Day #16

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Today I wanted to share my outfit that I wore on Saturday. It was the outfit I wore in this Instagram picture:


 If you don't follow me on Instagram, I have button for all my social media on the right. So, you can follow me if you'd like. I went with a friend to the Cherry walk near the Hudson River. It was such a nice day out. We had frozen yogurt and did a lot walking around. Now, if only the weather could have stayed that nice. It's supposed to rain all week.

This is my outfit laid out:



The top can technically be used as a dress. I bought it from Forever 21. I don't remember where I got the long sleeve shirt. You could probably find something similar in the basic section of any clothing store. I've had the green cargo pants since high school, I believe they're from T.J. Maxx. The bag is from Target. I bought it online. It's smaller than I thought it would be but it still fits a lot of stuff. The scarf is from J.C. Penny. The pink inner head piece was from a local Islamic store in Brooklyn.

The sandals are also from Forever 21. I like the rose gold that goes across. It makes it a little more special than your average flip flop.
Sorry about the squinting in the picture above. The sun was really bright that day!



So, That's it.
Until Next Time,
Aleema

No comments:

Post a Comment