Monday, August 18, 2014

Dupe Alert: Dior Addict Fluid Stick Vs. L'oreal Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

So, this post is going much later than I prefer! But I have been so uninspired lately and all I have been doing are reviews. So, I wanted to switch it up a little.

While I was applying my L'oreal Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain in the shade '188 Coral Tattoo,' I immediately thought of my Dior Addict Fluid Stick. It's not the color that reminds me of my Fluid Stick but the formula. The Dior Addict Fluid Stick is $35 and the L'oreal Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain retails for around $9-$10.



When you first apply them they feel very wet and light, like water. I recommend using the applicator to apply and blend for both products.


However, the Fluid Stick is more pigmented and stickier. I normally have to layer the L'oreal Color Caresse but with the Fluid Stick I dip back into the bottle once for each lip. They both have two very distinctive and different fragrances in them. Both of them dry with a nice shine.Also, both of them leave a stain but the Dior Fluid Stick stains longer.


They both have the same kind of applicator as well. I know the Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain is often compared to the YSL Glossy Stain. I've never tried the YSL Glossy Stain. But, to me it seemed very comparable to the Fluid Stick. They're not exact dupes but if you want something similar to the Dior Fluid Stick and don't want to pay $35, you should definitely try the L'oreal Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain.

So, what do you think?

Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment