Thursday, August 28, 2014

YouTube!

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

I missed last Monday's upload because I had just returned back to campus to start my last year of college and things have been kind of hectic. I will resume my normal Monday posting schedule this upcoming week.

Also, I have created a YouTube account and have uploaded my first video. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while but never had the courage to actually go through with it. Thankfully, my friends and family were very encouraging.

My first video is the 'My Makeup Story Tag.' I chose to do that video as a type of introduction so people can learn a little a bit about me. So, if you could go watch it subscribe, leave a comment, and/ or like I would really appreciate it.

So, That's it.
Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment