Monday, September 29, 2014

Influenster's Dean's List Voxbox



Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Last week I received my second box from Influenster. If you don't know what Influenster is, they're a company that sends out boxes full of products to people based on the demographic that they're trying to reach. For this box, it was college students. Hence, the Dean's List.

This box came with an assortment of products from makeup to candy to tampons.


 In this box I received:
  • Airheads Bites
  • Pilot FriXion Clicker
  • SinfulColors No Text Red
  • KISS Look So Natural Lashes 
  • Softlips Cube in Vanilla Bean
  • Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous foundation
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
Although I love makeup and am curious about the covergirl foundation and the lashes, my favorite out of everything in this box has to be the Airheads bites! I haven't had Airheads in years! It took lots of restraint not to eat it all at one time. As I'm writing this the bag is empty. It tastes exactly like the original candy except these are bite sized.


One thing I probably won't bet testing or reviewing is the box of Playtex tampons because I don't use them.

The red nail polish from SinfulColors is apart of a no texting and driving campaign. You are supposed to paint your thumbnail red as a reminder not to text while driving.

The Pilot Frixion Clicker is America's first retractable erasable gel ink pen. It doesn't fully erase. There are still traces of the ink left behind but I'm still testing it out.

The Softlip cube reminds me of the Eos lip balms in a way. Its the fact that the actual product is rounded. However, the packaging is different. The actual balm is very moisturizing. I also received a $1 off coupon off any Softlips Cube coupon.

As for the Covergirl foundation, I don't know how they knew my shade first of all. They told to pick a shade closest to my skin complexion and there were only two that were dark enough to possibly match me out of all the choices. So far, the foundation is light to medium coverage. I applied about three layer which is a first for me. I usually don't apply more than two.

So, That''s it,
Have you tried anything in this post?

Until Next Time,

Aleema :)

I received all of this products for free from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment