Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

This going to be my last review on the mascaras from the Lash Stash to go box from Sephora.  I didn't review the Lancome Hynpose Drama because I have previously written a review on that a little over a year ago. If my opinions change then I'll do another post about it, but I don't want to have too many mascaras open at the same time.



This mascara retails for $18 at Sephora. So, it's a little cheaper than most of the mascara's that come inside the Lash Stash box.

The packaging is made out of a silver reflective plastic. The wand has plastic bristles like I prefer. However, I find the shape to be a little odd. The bristles spiral around the wand.


Here are the claims on Sephora's website:

What it is:
A do-it-all mascara for larger-than-life lashes. 
What it does:This volumizing, lengthening, thickening, separating, long-wearing mascara does it all. The exclusive ProTwist180™ Wand is spiraled 180 degrees to curve around lashes and coat from all angles with intense black color. 




This mascara is volumizing. However, not to the point that it becomes clumpy. I'm not sure about the lengthening aspect it. My lashes are already pretty long so I didn't notice any additional length. It does separate very well. It's why there was no clumping. It fans my lashes out very nicely. It doesn't look like you're wearing mascara. I did notice that this mascara, like most mascaras for me, smudged on my right bottom lash line a little. Very few mascara don't smudge on me there. 

Also, I will be using this mascara in my next YouTube video that will hopefully go up on Thursday. So, if you want to see perform through video you should check that video out. If you like it please subscribe.

So, That's it.
Until Next Time,

Aleema

No comments:

Post a Comment