Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Review: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Assalamu wa Alaykum/ Hi,

Today I'm going to be reviewing the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This is my second NARS purchase. My first one was a blush in the color Taj Mahal. I bought them both from the NARS website.  I like the fact that they gave free shipping but it took forever to get to me. I made my order on the weekend and they waited until Monday to send me a confirmation. I understand them waiting until a business day to do it. However, it took them 6 days to ship my order! I've never waited long than 4 days to receive anything in the mail. Maybe I'm just impatient. I digress.

 This the box it came in:


I got the concealer in the shade Caramel. For my complexion, this shade highlights and conceals. I use it mainly under my eyes. I didn't use a concealer under it like some people recommend to cancel dark circles.



I'm in love with this product. When I first swatched it on the back of my hand it was so creamy and smooth like the name suggests. When I blended it out, it was so light. It creased a little on me but barely. It wasn't noticeable. I had to stand so close the mirror that my nose was practically touching it.
On the NARS website it does say that you can use it to cover blemishes. I don't think I will use it for that.

I bought this from the NARS website for $29. With tax it came up to about $32. It's expensive. I don't plan on using this on too much of a regular basis.



The photo above is a swatch of the concealer before I blended it (on the left) and after I blended it (on the right).


I'm pleased with this product. I don't really have any complaints. In the picture above it highlighted my under-eye area perfectly and blended out nicely.

So, if you were thinking of getting this product and don't mind the $29 price tag, go ahead. I think it's worth the price.

So, That's it.
Until Next Time
Aleema :)

No comments:

Post a Comment